You are here

Find or Change My Deed

To View a Copy of your Deed

Official Records are recorded with and maintained by the Pinellas County Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller’s office ("Clerk"). The Property Appraiser’s Office receives deeds from the Clerk in order to process changes of ownership, tenancy, and legal descriptions. Deed links on our website typically become available within two weeks of the date they are recorded in Pinellas County’s Official Records by the Clerk’s office.

  • To review deeds from the Property Appraiser’s website, locate the parcel using the Property Search tool. Once on the parcel’s detail page, scroll to either Miscellaneous Parcel Info or Sales History section where a link to the Last Recorded Deed or Book/Page is available. The link will redirect you to view the deed on the Clerk's website. Our Sales History section also provides links related to prior transfers involving the parcel.
  • To review recorded deeds that have not yet been processed by the Property Appraiser’s office, visit the Clerk of the Circuit Court website.

To Change your Deed

The Property Appraiser’s office is unable to offer legal advice regarding deed changes, including how to prepare legal documents, nor does our office supply blank deed forms.

There can be a variety of circumstances in which you might want to change who is registered as legal owner of a property. This is a legal question that should involve consultation with a real estate attorney or title company with respect to accomplishing your objective. The value of property is sufficiently high enough to make it worthwhile to get the deed done correctly.

For further assistance, you may call our office at 727-464-3207 or you may contact Florida Gulfcoast Legal Services or Florida Senior Legal Services. However, any questions that arise while viewing the Clerk's recorded documents should be directed to the Clerk's office at (727) 464-7000.