You are here

Name Change Request

You may find the need to change your name in our records due to marriage, divorce, legal name change, or simply a correction in spelling to name a few. Updates are typically completed within a week of receipt.

Important: This name change will not alter your Deed. Please visit our section How Do I... Find or Change My Deed. Do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service representatives if you have questions.

You may submit a Change Name Request online by following the steps below.

  • Locate your property below by address, by owner, by parcel number, etc,
  • Check the box under the "Change Name" column (multiple check boxes can be selected)
  • Click "Change name on selected parcel" button
  • Complete the form with required documentation and submit

If you would rather print a request and submit by mail, click Request Name Change form

Change Name Name Distance Parcel Number Address Tax Dist Property Use Short Legal OR Book/Page Map