You are here

Change My Mailing Address

It is important to keep our office informed of your current mailing address. In addition to informational documents sent from our office such as the annual Notice of Proposed Property Taxes, also known as the TRIM (Truth in Millage) Notice, the Tax Collector also uses our address database to mail your tax bill.

We recognize that often property owners need to change their mailing address, especially our winter residents. We do caution you to pay particular attention to the dates of important mailings, so your time-sensitive mail isn’t caught between residences; TRIM Notices are mailed in August, Tax Bills in November.

Note: To prevent fraudulent changes, proof of authority to change the address is required. For most, a driver license or utility bill with the owner name/address will suffice.

You may submit a Change of Address Request online by following the steps below.

  • Find your property using the Search menu
  • Click the "Change Address" checkbox
    • Multiple checkboxes can be selected
  • Click "Change address of selected parcel" button
  • Complete and submit the form
Change Address Name Distance Parcel Number Address Tax Dist Property Use Short Legal OR Book/Page Map

If you prefer to mail in your request, download the PDF form and mail in with a copy of your driver license (or other required proof of ownership).

Change Mailing Address Form (PDF)